Thursday, December 22, 2016

Best. WORST.Date part 1

So I posted on FB today asking for your best worst dates. Y'all have gone on some awful dates!!!! This one is J's! (My commentary will be in blue)

"I used to work the firework stands with my parents. This one guy had waited 6 months to see me again and ask me out. So Christmas time comes around and he see my mom and asks about me. He shares his number and I reach out to him. He invites me to his company ball, I go along as his date and have a blast! Everyone rants and raves about how awesome this guy is. We ended the night with a hug and a promise to see each other again. 

The second date I agreed to meet him at the skating rink.  He wanted to do something fun and get back to our younger years. 

When he arrives at the skating rink he hands me a brown paper bag (grocery sack) and it contained a present. I thought it was sweet but odd to get a gift so soon. As I'm unwrapping the gift I start to have horrible thoughts go through my mind. It's a very DUSTY Victoria Secret box. Inside was a piece of lingerie that he sprayed with his cologne. I was in shock and at a loss for words. He said I thought of you and thought you would enjoy this.  

(Who in the world gives lingerie to someone they have not even kissed yet! And it's DUSTY?!? How long was it in his closet!?!)

I had to find a way out of the date. I had a friend call me and act like there was an emergency with my boys. I tried to make a quick escape, but the poor guy kept asking me if he could go with me. And then taps on my window and says I'd love to see you again. (Hello, she lied about an emergency to get away from you! If it was a real emergency I'd be pissed! And you bought her lingerie! No she doesn't want to see you again!)

It took a few weeks of not answering for him to get the hint. He may have been a great guy....but....

Poor J! Looks like she is still kissing frogs! 




No comments:

Post a Comment