Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Once upon a time...

So it's no secret that this has not been my year. To sum it up, I wrote a little story. Enjoy! :)

Girl meets Boy 10 years ago.
Girl and Boy stay in contact over the 10 years.
Boy calls Girl up and says "Let's give it a try" in December.
Girl agrees and Boy flies here the next day.
Girl has high hopes Boy is her prince.
Girl lets Boy move in with her (so NOT like Girl to do)
Boy "tries" to find a job. 
Girl fully supports Boy (flights home, new clothes, uber rides, phone bills, etc.)
Girl even pays for vacation/trip to meet Boy's family. (both flights, airbnb, scooter, uber, food)
Boy assures Girl he will pay her back. (if Boy was a man he would have paid Girl back)
Boy meets 2nd Girl in March and starts to date her too.
1st Girl finds out  at the end of May and questions Boy.
On Boy's trip home, Boy tells 1st Girl that SHE is the one he wants and is coming back to HER.
1st Girl stupidly believes Boy. (Boy wouldn't risk a 10+ year friendship would he?)
In June 1st Girl gets her heart STOMPED on. (20 years since Girl's last heartbreak)
Boy moves on with 2nd Girl.
2nd Girl finds out about 1st girl in August and contacts her.
1st Girl tells 2nd Girl everything. (1st Girl has NO reason to lie)
2nd Girl calls 1st Girl trash and takes Boy back.
2nd Girl even threatens 1st Girl and wants to fight her (are we in jr. high??)
1st girl blocks both crazies on all social media, texts, phone
Boy still tries to contact 1st Girl and calls her at work in October. 
Boy and 2nd Girl still talk trash about 1st Girl.
Boy is a FAT OLD UGLY TOAD!
1st Girl IS WAY BETTER OFF! :)
1st Girl hopes Boy and 2nd Girl each get what they deserve.

Now you might be wondering that 1st Girl would say to Boy. So I wrote a poem:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You destroyed a bridge 
And owe me money too!

I hope you are happy 
In the life that you chose
You are Peter Pan
with Pinocchio's nose.

You can talk all you want to
From so far away
Please come here to say it
When pigs fly away.

You'll never be a man
At least not for me
I'm just elated
That you let me be.


I think that I have written this blog post at least 100 times. It feels good to finally have exactly what i want to say out there. I know that this is the final stitch in mending my heart and it feels GREAT!!! Please don't text, email, call or message me telling to let it go. I HAVE LET IT GO! I started this blog to document my dating life (the good, bad and ugly) and like it or not, this was part of my dating life. 

Stay tuned for my next post in the next few days about  a date I had last week.

Maybe in 2017 I will resume kissing frogs......










No comments:

Post a Comment